Dienstag, 9. Juni 2015

Guten tag Niko, Jackie, Jacelyn und Ute,



I have edited some more pictures of Enzo to better fit everyones' email.  I am planning to get some close-ups of him but he is usually moving when the light is right to best catch him, so catching close-ups of him is all luck.  I will work on this until I get some good photos.  For you Ute and for us too.

Niko, Enzo weighs 55lbs/25kg and 23.5"/60cm height at withers, with nose to tail end reaching 38"/96.5cm, and shoulder to tail is 22"/56cm.  He is well proportioned,  medium boned, and very athletic--very quick.  Enzo always favored women and loves to cuddle with Teresa and is a love sponge.  Enzo loves to get massages from me but very rarely actually cuddles with me.  He welcomes people he knows, is reserved but friendly with those he does not know, and loves to be the center of our attention.  Enzo is a "chick magnet".  Well, actually he is a people magnet.  For example, last night going through an In-and-Out burger drive-through he had a half dozen young workers coming to the window to get a close-up view of him:  saying "he is the most beautiful dog I have ever seen" and "all I know is I want him".  He was sitting shot-gun waiting to get his In-and-Out usual of Flying Dutchman (two burgers with cheese, no bun, no fixins).  Enzo prefers beef, is little interested in carbohydrates of any sort, loves dairy especially cheeses, and likes having desserts...Enzo has a gentle soul.  He is good with some dogs (he plays a little too hard for many) and he is tolerant of friendly cats...Enzo goes everywhere with us we can take him and I very rarely leave him at home.  He loves to "go" but, for his age, he amazingly manages my current sedentary lifestyle.  I could tell you many, many stories of his good character traits and personality.  On the whole, you, Niko, said it well:  "Enzo is marvelous".



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen